Kapray and More

On this Friday, the 18th of December, 2015, I went to Kapray's store launch in Lahore. I love clothes, I adore them but I am very specific about what I like and I factor in a lot of things together before I decide if something is worth buying or not. The colors, the quality, the cloth and of course the price!

If you're on Twitter or Facebook, you'd know that Kapray has launched stores nationwide this week, from Hyderabad, to Lahore to Islamabad and a store already in Karachi that has been operating since July. Now the brand is setting up to launch their online store at www.KaprayOnline.com

When I got to the outlet in Defence, Y Block, Jugun Kazim was already hosting the red carpet and interviewing the brand manager. Jugun looked stunning and jbtw, her outfit? It was from Kapray.

So I had thought that Kapray would be super expensive but I was pleasantly surprised to see that all their casual kurtas we're within PKR 2600! The ground floor was filled with stitched kurtas, trousers, tights and accessories for women 



while the first floor was dedicated to unstitched clothes for women. Two of my favourites unstitched pieces are pictured below.What I liked about the unstitched variety at Kapray was that the embroidery was on the actual suit and not being sold separately for you to get your tailor to stitch on to your suit. Finally some brand figures it out! Oh and the best part? They we're EXTREMELY affordable at just under PKR 2600!

Unstitched Two Piece Suits
Apart from that there we're also unstitched three piece suits which ranged from PKR 3500-5000.


Unstitched Three Piece Suits
From there I went to the second floor; the kids department. It felt like each floor of the store belonged to a different outlet because of the vast differences in the interior design. The kids clothes section was bright and cheerful. With a separate area for kids to play in while their parents shopped.


The third and final floor was for men. From shirts, to kurtas, to sweaters, to belts to shoes to satchel bags to basically...
everything. Since guys apparently hate shopping, they could go to the men's section at Kapray and shop their entire wardrobe in one place. Not kidding.











After the men's section I ventured to the basement which was all furniture and home decor. The bed was so tempting and well made that I honestly contemplated taking a quick nap. Although the furniture was a tad bit pricy but I suppose it was as much as the furniture at other high-end lifestyle stores costs.






After I had toured the whole store and munched on some free food, it was time for Noori to perform. Ali Noor and Ali Hamza had been at the venue for a while but had gotten busy shopping. The clothes they wore while performing were also from Kapray. So after they gave an awesome performance, a few of us bloggers quickly took a selfie with them before they we're on their way.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skincare Review: Harvest Tree

Launch: The Entertainer, The Toy Store for Everyone

Xiaomi MI6 Making Its Mark in Pakistan!