Launch: The Entertainer, The Toy Store for Everyone

I got an invite in the mail from Maximum Advertisers inviting me to the opening of The Entertainer store in Emporium Mall. After confirming that the invite was not an accident on account of them mistaking me for a 12 year old (yup, that happens more than I’d care to admit) I graciously accepted.
Image Courtesy Maximus Advertisers

I went to the launch thinking the store would be for kids and I would feel slightly out of place. Boy, was I wrong!

This is the fifth store of The Entertainer in Pakistan yet this was the first time I had entered an outlet mainly because I thought it solely catered to children. The store carries all original toys from Lego, to Barbie to genuine collectible items for various movie franchises and comic books. It is a treat for anyone of any age group.

Image Courtesy Maximus Advertising
For me personally, the items that attracted me the most were the board games. There was a HUGE shelf which had every board game I have ever played and wanted to play.
You would imagine that The Entertainer would have high pricing for their wares since most if not all of it is imported but I personally found the prices to be quite reasonable. Everyone can definitely find something within their budget at the store.

Image Courtesy Maximus Advertising
It honestly did warm my heart to see such an amazing toy store in my very own city. The Entertainer is a globally recognized toy store and I only wished it was here when I was growing up.


Safe to say whenever I want to get toys for someone (or let’s be honest, even for myself) The Entertainer will be my first choice. And if anyone is feeling particularly generous, I already have a list of things I want from The Entertainer which you can get for me! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xiaomi MI6 Making Its Mark in Pakistan!

Skincare Review: Harvest Tree