How to Make the Best Cup Of Coffee EVER

So it is unanimous (between all four of my personalities) that coffee is the best. Having said that, I didn’t always drink coffee, nope, I was under the impression that coffee lead to pimples. And that made me keep it an arm’s length cause I didn’t want pimples, hell no. I don’t think anyone WANTS pimples to be honest. But if you do, it's cool. No judgement. 

So when Nescafe’s new ad starring my woman crush Sajjal Ali aired my hankering for a nice steaming cup of joe became more persistent. So I cracked my knuckles and went on the good old internet to do a little research. And guess what, there is no study out there that has made a causal or correlational link between coffee and pimples! I was furious, I lost prime coffee drinking time but I also felt elated because, hey I could enjoy a nice cup of coffee without any worries. You can look at Sajjal's pretty face here:


However, let me tell you why it is popularly believed that coffee causes pimples; because of sugar. If you mix in copious amounts of sugar in anything, you will most likely wake up with a pimple or two marring your beautiful face.

Fear not, there is an easy fix for that; HONEY. Nature’s very own sweetner. Since I am not the biggest fan of bitter black coffee, I tend to sweeten mine with honey. And since I love creamy frothy coffee, the kind you get by beating it around with sugar, I decided to alter the original recipe.

Voila, I invented (yes I did ok) the frothy honey-coffee. It is pretty simple, I’ll list out the steps:

Step 1
Gather the ingredients
You will need coffee, honey and maybe a little water.


Step 2
Measure out a teaspoon of coffee and add it to the mug. Followed by a teaspoon of honey. You can add more honey if you like your coffee sweeter. 
Step 3
If the mixture is easy for you to stir, get at it, if you want to make it easier to stir add two drops of water. And then stir, stir and stir till it’s all light and fluffy. Trust me, this is a GREAT workout.  
LOOK HOW FLUFFY!
Step 4
Then boil water and add it to your mug, fill it half way and then warm some milk up and add it the rest of the way. This is the water/milk balance I like in my coffee. You can change it up as you please. You can even make it with just water or just milk, according to what you like. 

Step 5
Stir and drink hot maybe even accompanied with some other yummies.
And there you have it folks, some delicious coffee to help #KickstartYourDay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skincare Review: Harvest Tree

Launch: The Entertainer, The Toy Store for Everyone

Xiaomi MI6 Making Its Mark in Pakistan!